RJ’s Pret values your privacy. Our experts give their best to ensure your data protection.
So make sure you or your teams read it thoroughly. It will give you a comprehensive idea of our practices related to your data and how we use it. When you visit the website, you agree that you have no issues with all our data-using policies. It shows your consent to all the practices we will explain in this documentary.
Using this website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
NOTE: If there are some alterations in sizes or not as per the size ordered please contact our support team for best cooperation & resolution.
The system automatically collects some information the moment you visit the website. That includes information about the device you visit, your web browser, your IP address, and your time zone. It also contains the cookies installed on your system (if any).
Moreover, as you check different parts of the website, the system tracks some more things. For example, it checks what products or pages you view, the website or search term that has brought you to the site, and how you interact with the website. We use the word “Device Information” to refer to all this information.
There are other sources as well that we use to get information. For example, we also work with various third parties and may use them to get your information. Those third parties include:
● We use it to tell you about the goods and services that resemble those you are already using.
● We may also allow third parties to recommend the products or services similarly. However, we will only recommend the products we think may interest you.
● If you are already a customer, we will email or SMS you to inform you about the products. These products will have some common features with the products you have purchased or admired in the past.
● If you are a new customer, and we have permitted third parties to reach you, we will contact you via electronic means only and only if we have your consent.
● Feel free to check the relevant box on the data submission form if you are not okay with us using your data in this manner.
● Similarly, tick the relevant boxes if sharing your details with third parties for marketing purposes makes you feel uncomfortable.
● We will use this information to inform you about changes in our services and products.
● We will also use it to ensure our website delivers the content in the best way possible.
● We will also use it to manage our site and its internal operations in the best possible ways. That includes troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
● Also, we will use it to let you participate in our interactive features. However, we will only do it if you choose it.
● We will also use it to analyze how effectively we have done advertising to serve you and our other customers.
Sometimes, we share your personal information with our group members. That includes the following:
All this collected data is stored in the UK. However, the staff operating outside the UK who work for our suppliers or for us may also process it. For example, their duties could be fulfilling your order, processing your payment details, and providing support services.
Our secure and efficient servers store all your information. SSL technology is implemented to encrypt all payment transactions. In addition, you will be given passwords to access certain areas of your website.
However, one thing to keep in mind here is that transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We try our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot provide a 100% guarantee. Therefore, any transmission is at your own risk.
As we have mentioned before, we can use your Personal Information to provide targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may interest you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page.
Use the following links to opt out of targeted advertising:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal.
We do not alter our site’s data collection practices if we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You can ask not to process your data for marketing. But if we intend to use it, we will let you know.
Our site may have links to and from the websites of our partner networks. That may include links to our advertisers and affiliates. Keep in mind that those companies have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility for their actions. So click those links after checking their policies.
We have your personal information, but you can ask us to correct, update, or delete it whenever you want. Please get in touch with us through the contact information provided on the website.
When you place an order online, we will manage your order information for our records. But we will also delete it if you ask.
We are always ready to hear from you. Contact us if:
In any case, our customer care team will answer you happily. You may drop us a message at [email protected]